Sunday, February 21, 2010

I was in German Bakery in Dec '09 and last week saw on the news that it had been ripped off by a bomb.Quite sad.
Right now I have made up my mind to do a PHD. I hate the mind numbingly stupid analysis I do here. You need to cook up a plausible story and be able to carry it off. The only things of interest in my lives are the NGO I am working with and the books I am reading.
I realise in slums also people earn around 12-15k . I earn around thrice of that....I don't have a family to take care of ... I only have myself. So it should not be difficult.
Anyways my life's a lot richer than it has ever been. I feel that economic independence has allowed me to live the kind of life I want to.
Thanks god for that.

No comments: