Thursday, January 28, 2010

Phoenix

I attended the lit fest in Jaipur and came back all refreshed and raring to go.Lit fest had some of the most titillating views  ....which left you gasping for more. And some of the most beautiful chics around....those with the long,firm limbs.And some cute guys too....well what of meeting an articulate stranger with bedroom eyes at such a festival...what of it .It doesn't happen in real life ,only in movies .Sigh!
Some parts of the fest  was boring and some provoking . It was mileu of good and bad,young and old,regressive and progressive,ecstasy and moroseness,pomp and austerity....there was something for everyone.
As is predictable you find a lot of people with intellectual trappings at such festivals. One misses the earthiness somewhere.
I can tell you that I had a lot of fun.Ever since I broke up this is the most fun I've had.
I broke up some 6 months ago ....thats water under the bridge now.Earlier on thats all I could think about...but now at Lit fest all I thought about was myself and what I wanted to do and how much I loved reading and writing.
It was a weird kind of breakup....but I wasn't shocked.Guess there was no silence before the storm so I wasn't caught unawares.Things had'nt being going well so we decided to call it off before things got too ugly.The relationship ended and I felt a certain numbness for a month which kept moroseness away .I got busy in activities that I'd always wanted to do and never had the time for .....later when the numbness went I had these scafoldings around me which kept me standing and there no real mourning.I don't remember crying too much.

It has been a time of reawakeing for me.I am doing things that I'd never done before...I am truly exploring myself and life.Becoming more independent and secure. Having said that I yearn to be in love again but not at the expense of self interest or growth.Well that too shall happen when time is ripe.I am fairly content as of now.

I can understand freedom now...in its various hues.The parts of it which drive you ecstatic and parts which drive you insane.Something that I've never experienced before.I soak in all that life has to give to me.
I can safely say these are the most sensorial days of my lives

Luv
A

No comments: